Monday, February 15, 2016

Life gives you surprises!

Life gives you surprises, indeed!!

Yes, my life has been full of surprises. When I look back and see, so much I have sailed across. I never thought I would be able to make it.
I liked to learn new things, study and read all the time. I was good in studies. My world revolved around books, books and books. After a certain period of time, during my teenage, I got a friend who became my confidante and now my life partner. I had never thought I would marry but at last I got married that too after much hassle.
I was blessed with my baby. We both were working to make our life run and meet all the demands of my little one. After my daughter was 4 years, I thought for a sibling for my child. I was just thinking and not planning at all. But god had different plans. He blessed me with twins, my miracle babies. I cried my lungs out. How will I manage? No human resources and limited finances! It was another surprise. It took time to sink in this news.
Sometimes, I feel happy for the babies and sometimes sad. People say have faith in god.
Now I have left everything to god. He will look after my babies when they are born.
Hoping everything goes well…..
This post will continue after my little buddies come in this world.  

No comments: