Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Do you have an answer?

Horrible, awful, shameful, villainous…

I know we all are busy; busy with work and busy with our lives. But I am sure whosoever read the headlines today must have been shaken, shaken from inside and must have asked a question, why?
We have seen and suffered several militant attacks from a long time. The recent major one being attack at the Taj Hotel, Mumbai where people were killed mercilessly. This time, at some other place; victims being the little ones.
Who has given rights to these monsters to kill the children and that too in such a barbarous way?

I can feel the pain. It’s beyond explanation. I know life seems to have finished apparently for those parents whose little ones are no more. It’s devastating; beyond repair!
After so much pondering, I realized that these creatures won’t change. They are ready to commit all sorts of heinous crimes that one can never imagine in his/her wildest dreams. Then what can we do? Are we so helpless? Can we only sympathize and pay condolences. Maximum we can do is to condemn the act, that’s it? Who can stop these beasts who find bliss in violence?

What can we do? Aamir Khan says in an ad that there are only two people who can bring the change—YOU and ME. I have been thinking about this incident since I have started my day this morning and I am looking for these answers. How can ‘you’ and ‘me’ stop such heinous acts and how can we free our mother earth from these devils who don’t even spare faces of God; our future; our little angels?

Do you have an answer? Please come up, my mind has ceased to work after this incident.   

No comments: