Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Life in a metro..or...small town?????????

Hey friends! This is an open question to you all. Would you like to stay in a busy 'n'messy metro or cool 'n' relaxed tinsel town.
I'll tell you my feelings..........................................
When I came to this metro city some years back, I wanted to remain here 'coz I felt I got more learning opportunities here, different people to meet and self dependency, that's very true. But after you start earning and if your earnings are not that big, you end up earning and spending all on your livelihood. Then you think what's the fun man! If you get the same job in your hometown, much of our money is saved and atleast you are near to your parents.

But I would suggest, till you are young don't be a quitter. Fight and fight to get the position you always wanted. Achieve your goals and then settle down wherever you wish. Got it.:)

1 comment:

NBose said...

read ur post...tough choice at least for me...I m from a small town nw living in a metro....there are sometimes when i feel small town was better, but if i have to live again might b it wd be quite depressing for me....every where it is actually ***terms & condiotions apply***....:-)