Life is priceless, not only precious. We allow miseries to surround ourselves more than happiness. We feel life is always bedlam. But dear friends, hold on! take a deep breadth; stop running for the rat race. Enjoy every bit of life. Try and think about everything going around you and not focus only on your desires. Please try doing things which make YOU happy.
It's not that I have never been in a catch 22 situation but still I am telling all these with my experiences. Worries worsen you. Keep them away dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!Learn always new. Do not confine yourselves within boundaries. there's much to learn and that too from each one of us. We never know when the life will end...Keep your cool...Believe in god..He will do right. Just try your best in everything.
It's not that I have never been in a catch 22 situation but still I am telling all these with my experiences. Worries worsen you. Keep them away dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!Learn always new. Do not confine yourselves within boundaries. there's much to learn and that too from each one of us. We never know when the life will end...Keep your cool...Believe in god..He will do right. Just try your best in everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment