Thursday, January 2, 2014

Altogether different phase in life…


Life has different phases. Agree or not? You have childhood, adulthood, old age n all.

I am in that phase of life where I cannot say myself too young or too old. According to me in this very phase, you can take command over your life fully. No doubt, you will have to face the worst scenarios as well. Ok … coming back to “altogether different phase”. I mean after you are blessed with a baby, you life suddenly changes. I am living an independent life from very early in my life. Initially I was not happy with the change that is to part from your family and study but later on I encouraged myself to prove myself to my parents. I wanted to live up to their dreams. I tried my best. I cannot say I achieved all I wanted but I am satisfied now with what I have. At least I am not a burden on anybody.  The best part is my job allows me to continue my process of learning which I always wanted.

Now, I handle all—myself, my family, my baby, my job…huh! Don’t know how am I doing this but all because of love and support from family and blessings of God. I want to be like this always. I mean have challenges in life and overcome those challenges. Sometimes I am torn apart by various thoughts--Should I work or not work? But I feel God will do everything right. He will show me the right path.

So I can say this is the phase of love, struggle, success, learning, zeal…..

No comments: